- An overall successful business career – a genuine and realistic commitment to be involved as an owner of a business in Australia.
- Owned at least 30% of a business if the turnover is more than AUD$400,000 per annum or 10% for a public listed company
- Turnover of at least AUD 750,000 any two years of the last four years.
- Net assets of AUD 1,250,000 both you and your spouse combine
- Business Points Test: 65 points.
- Ability to work, live or study in Australia
- Safe living environment and one of the highest standard of living in the world
- Ability to bring eligible dependents.
- Spouse or de facto partner
- Dependent children under 18
- Dependent children between 18 -23 years old
- High Standard education and healthcare system.
- No English requirement
- Pathway to Citizenship.
- Provisional > Permanent > Citizenship