- Investment of at least AUD 2.5 million in an Australian State or Territory for at least 5 years
- Have business and personal net assets of at least AUD 2.5 million*, owned by the applicant and/or spouse, in the 2 fiscal years preceding the filing date with evidence
- Have at least 3 years’ experience managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments
- Be under 55 years of age (exemption can apply)
- Score at least 65 on the points test
- You and all family members included in the application must meet Australian health and character requirements
- Have a genuine intention to live for at least 2 years in the state or territory in which you have made a designated investment
- Ability to work, live or study in Australia
- Safe living environment and one of the highest standard of living in the world
- Ability to bring eligible dependents.
- Spouse or de facto partner
- Dependent children under 18
- Dependent children between 18 -23 years old
- High Standard education and healthcare system.
- No English requirement
- Pathway to Citizenship.
- Provisional > Permanent > Citizenship
- Make an investment of at least AUD 2.5 million in the following proportions:
- at least AUD500,000 in venture capital and growth private equity funds which invest in start-ups and small private companies
- at least AUD750,000 in approved managed funds. The managed funds must invest in emerging companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- a ‘balancing investment’ of at least AUD1.25 million in managed funds
- The investment must be held for at least 5 years from the date of its issue in the nominating State or Territory.
- The investment may be changed, but if withdrawn, the visa will be cancelled
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via “Skill Select” online service in order to be nominated by a State or Territory Government
- Upon receiving a nomination from a State or Territory government and an invitation to apply, submission of an online visa application within 60 days
- Upon approval-in-principal of the visa application, the investor will be advised when to make the complying investment
- Upon making the complying investment, the temporary visa will be issued
- The visa has a duration of up to 5 years with a minimum physical residency requirement