Requirements: Student Visa

  • English Proficiency. (IELTS)
  • A Police Certificate will be required to prove that you have no criminal records.
  • A Medical Examination may be required to prove that you are capable of undertaking your studies in Canada.
  • Custodian Declaration (for minors).
  • Letter of Acceptance from educational institute.
  • Proof of financial support for the duration of your studies.

Benefits: Student Visa

  • High standard of living.
  • Excellent education.
  • Working while studying (20 hours per week and full-time during term break).