Federal Skilled Worker

The federal skilled visa is a visa that is based on a person’s education & work experience. This visa is usually suitable for working professionals that are interested in working & living in Canada as a permanent resident.


  • You must have at least one year of full-time (30 Hours per week) or 2 Years Part-time (15 Hrs per week) work experience. You must have been paid for this work.
  • You must have had this experience within the last 10 years..

Language proficiency is one of the six selection factors for skilled workers. You will be awarded up to 24 points for your basic, moderate or high abilities in English and French. If you are claiming language skills on your application, you must provide conclusive proof of your language skills by:

1. Taking a language test by an approved organization; or

2. Applicant only must provide IELTS General regarding the evidence of English Ability and TEF exam regarding French ability (Number 1) The Written documentation that support your claim is not acceptable.

  • Free Healthcare.
  • Subsidized Education.
  • Full Work Rights.
  • Permanent Resident status upon arrival in Canada with valid citizenship for 3 years.
  • Canada allows you to hold multiple citizenship.

Speak To Our
Consultant Today

To learn more about the migration processes.