- Applicants must make a payment to the Vanuatu Government
- Be over 18 years old
- Have no criminal record
- Provide all required documents in English
- Provide medical certificate confirming good health
BENEFITS: VANUATU CITIZENSHIP
- South Pacific island nation of 80+ islands
- Visa-free travel/entry to over 130 countries including UK, Schengen, Russia, UAE, Thailand etc.
- Possibility to apply for an online visa or long-term visa for Australia
- Can include spouse and dependent children up to age 25
- Has both English and French as official languages
- The only Citizenship-by-investment program in the Asia Pacific region
- No language requirements for residency or citizenship
- Tax haven, with extensive tax benefits:
- No personal income or corporate tax.
- No withholding tax and capital gains tax.
- No estate, wealth and gift tax.
1. Due Diligence Clearance
- The applicant must make an initial non-refundable payment of USD 6,000 for due diligence checks by the Government Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to obtain Due Diligence Clearance.
- Once Due Diligence Clearance is granted the applicant can contribute and submit the full application for citizenship.
The Applicant must make a one-off non-refundable donation to the Vanuatu Government as follows:
- USD 130,000 for a single applicant
- USD 150,000 for a married couple
- USD 165,000 for a married couple and 1 child
- USD 180,000 for a married couple and 2 children
- USD 25,000 for each additional dependent
Once the contribution has been made and the application has been submitted, the Citizenship Commission will issue a final Approval. The Applicant can then attend a ceremony to take their Oath as a Vanuatu citizen. (Oath ceremony can occur abroad; conditions apply.)
- Due Diligence Clearance in 14 days with Passport, Police & Medical Certificates, CV and initial fees
- Payment of donation and remaining fees
- Full application submission
- Approval granted within 1-2 months
- Oath of Allegiance in Vanuatu or overseas by the main applicant to obtain passport